View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizardmaster

re: The Direction of Cazic's Knights

Dear Current and Former Guildies,

As you may or may not have seen our numbers have been dropping within the last few weeks. But do not see this as a sign of weakness.

Azua has passed leadership over to Lizardminion, because we co-founded the guild back in the day.

Things are going to change and some of these changes are...

1. Currently, Cazic's Knights lost their main raid tank spiritwarder. As soon as we find a new tank that can stand up against the various raid mobs we will start raiding again.

2. When we start raiding again all dkp bids will be public. No more of this tell business as it is inaffective and tedious.

3. Those who choose to leave Cazic's Knights will forfeit all dkp acquired during their stay here.

4. We are now a community guild/family guild that means if you have a bad attitude and are tearing down other guildies. You are out immediatly. I will use descretion in these instances.

5. Our recruiting standards are being lowered to level 65 in order to get more players in. We will be raiding content geared towards that level until we progress. So, I see no reason to exclude these potential assets. However, I will be performing background checks on all incoming players making sure they have a respectful history with the EQ community.

Remember, the great city of Rome was not built in a day, and every organization has its set backs. We must carry on and we will never surrender our banner.

Lizardminion,
September 2, 2008

Last edited by Lizardmaster on 2008/11/24 21:13; edited 1 time in total

re: More Breaking News

Dear Guildies,

It appears as if we have spiritwarder for about month. He will continue to be our main tank through this time frame. During this month we will continue our normal raiding times. Raids will commence based on attendance, and we will go from there.

Please stay tuned for further updates as I will try to update this thread daily.

Lizard,
September 2, 2008

re: spiritiwarder

while he is active and u need him to tank something just let me know bud
Lizardmaster

re: Has it been two months already?

Dear Faithful Guildes,

Wow, has it been two months since the website was really active that was something else.

Current news:

I have appointed Aiar as co-leader of Cazic's Knights. If you have any concerns do not be afraid to talk to Aiar or Lizardminion. 11/24/08

The big project now is to recruit to get the guild's numbers back up. The goal that the guild had in the summer of reaching Demi Plane of Blood has not been forgotten by Aiar or I. Now I know recruiting can be a pain in the tail (I had to), but slowly and surely we can reach our summer numbers again.

I really want the website to get to be as active as it was so try to take some time out of EQ (gasp), and post about anything as long as it is somewhat appropriate.

Have a great thanksgiving everyone and I will see you in Norrath.
Lizard (11/24/08).

Spiritwarder Still very active ... <Breaking News Alert > ....
Splooshy

i can vouche for spirit being active and helpful =)

me=prime example
now that im into crystallos =)) and looking forward --->

*sniper kitty coming for ya* twisted
Burnline

Spirit who?!?! Never heard of em....
kninjah
Officer

re: sightings continue

this warder of spirits you speak of... i believe i saw him hanging out with elvis in the void... not sure what the topic of conversation was.. something about mysterious drops in tosk he was after....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cazic's Knights Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum