View previous topic :: View next topic  
evaade

re: 80 rogue

Hi all

80 froglok rogue lf guild, fun people, some raiding, guild groupin and some mob ass whoopin.
have my 1.0 and 1.5 started awhile back-got slackin and never finished it but will work on achieving my 2.0 asap!
currently have 133 AA which i will boost up as fast as i can.
have raided up to TSS .Last couple years been floating around trying out different classes and having some fun.
I'm more or less looking for a home where peeps are helpful, friendly and like to group up. I've raided a cleric,enchy,mage and a necro previously and now going to give a rogue a go because they are a blast!
I am in a alt guild currently for guild portal access but other wise unguilded.
I raidied once with you guys in anguish on a hanvar hit and had some fun. Not sure what else i can say but hopefully see ya soon
/cheers
Blush
tgreicar
Officer

accepted your app~ look for blush lizardminion azua or other officers in game to get invite! welcome

Blushie
evaade

looked couple times for names mentioned above, no luck so far...i will keep looking - hopefully tonight Happy
Blush
tgreicar
Officer

send a tell to ifithastwo and let him know your on and he will load blush and invite you.. I am busy this weekend and wont be on but he will help you!

blushie

i'll be pulling my app, been looking forever for an officer online, when raid time comes members are telling me that no officers are online. not sure if something has gone astray with the guild but whatever happens/happened i wish you all good luck!
/cheers

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cazic's Knights Forum Index -> Apply All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum